US Business Permits & Licenses


Are you in to E-commerce selling tangible goods to US customers and don’t want to collect and file Sales Tax return?

You can get Sales tax exemption certificate/Use Tax certificate so that you can claim sales tax exemption while purchasing products from the suppliers.

Please contact us for more details about state specific requirements and costs involved.

Cost mentioned on this page is our service cost only, state fees as applicable has to be paid extra.