If you are a on-resident owner of a US based company, chances are you would need a US business bank account to manage your business and finances.
If you have been to the US and have an SSN or ITIN, things get a lot easier for you to open a bank account in any local US bank but if you dont have an SSN or an ITIN.
If you fall into this category and your company doesn’t have a partner/member/director who is a US resident with an SSN an local address you can still get a US bank account without even stepping a foot in the US.
Before 09/11, it was comparatively easier to open a bank account in a US bank online by completing their due diligence and producing desired documents, but after Patriot Act came in force almost all the US banks have made it mandatory for non-resident owners of a US company to visit the bank at least once at the time of opening a bank account.
Nonetheless, with evolving global socio-economic conditions which are now more dynamic than ever, many financial technology companies have started offering a US bank account for foreigners which can be opened and operated completely online without need of physical visit.
We at Koshika have partnered with these Fintech companies to help our clients open a US bank account and manage their US businesses more effectively.
Here are the main features of these bank accounts:
- No minimum deposit
- No monthly quarterly or annual maintenance charges.
- Business checking & savings account
- No transaction charges
- Proper US account & routing number.
- FDIC-insured accounts
- Keep your funds safely protected.
- Physical and virtual cards
- Issue & manage cards in seconds.
- Wires, ACH, checks
- Move money around the world in 3 clicks.
- Free sending & receiving ACH
- Free sending & receiving check
- Free sending domestic wires
- Free receiving domestic wires
- Free sending international wires
- Free receiving international wires
PS: Approval of bank account is sole discretion of the banks depending upon business and personal profile of the company and owners. We only facilitate and apply the bank account on behalf of the client.